Valentine's inspiration part two

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I'm back with some more designs. 
Today's cards are created using the Valentine Easel card dies.


 I love that vintage cherub. She's so soft and delicate. I love pairing coordinating glitter and plain cardstock together. The glitter really makes the design pop.



I had some pink doilies in my stash so I thought they would look great with the Mom die.


I used some bits of this and that from my shaker card kits to add to this card.


Fort this last card I used some metallic cardstock on the intracut heart die cut.

Thank you for stopping by!

{S}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready???

Click here to start running the system

hrroman said...

If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Law Assignments. we provide the best assignment help.We also provide Commercial Law Homework Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848

 
site design by designer blogs