Birthday cake jacket die

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Hello friends! I'm catching up on some saved posts this weekend. Today I have 3 cards to share that I created using Anna Griffin's Birthday Cake Jacket card die. This die is super versatile because you can easily create a variety of themes.


For the first card, I used some flocking for the layers of the cake and foiled cardstock to accent. I love this color combination.


I added some cute purple bows and flowers from Anna's die cuts to embellish the cake and tied a pretty bow on the fold of the card.


For the second card, I went with more traditional wedding colors.



I started with a piece of embossed white pearlescent cardstock. Next, I used the white deco flock sheet for the cake layers and added die cut flowers. I finished the card with a bow and sentiment.

And for the last card, a little more feminine look with a pink cake. This die is so fun to work with. You can create a variety of themes beyond weddings with it.


Check out these dies and more from Anna Griffin at HSN.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs