Hello Pumpkin card with Deco Foil

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Hello friends! I'm sharing a cute little fall themed card I made with Deco Foil and other products from Therm-O-Web as well as a die and embossing folder from Anna Griffin.



Foiling the Designer Toner sheets is a snap!


The Royal Sovereign laminating machine works great! I use the wax paper included to place my cardstock and foil inside to run thru the laminator.


I cut my pumpkin die from a foiled toner sheet with a fun retired die from Anna Griffin and embossed the cardstock I wanted to mount it on with a retired embossing folder from Anna Griffin.



To put it all together, I used 3D foam squares from Therm-O-Web.


I finished this cute care with some bakers twine. 

For more information about Deco Foil and foiling techniques, please visit the Therm-O-Web blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

2 comments:

Jan Elmore said...

Your foil punkin card is amazing! Dang...that's cute!

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
site design by designer blogs