25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 4

Monday, November 26, 2018


Hello and welcome back for Day 4 of my 25 Days of Holiday cards.

For today's card, I started with a Perfect Pattern cards for Christmas card base, used an embossing folder on foiled cardstock and layered patterned cardstock along with an ornament die from Anna Griffin.


I finished the card off with a sentiment and bow die.

What's your go-to technique for card making? Are you a stamper only or do you like to use dies only? Do you like to use stamps and dies? 
I find I like to use both. When mass producing cards, I like to go for a simple design. I love to hear your thoughts. Leave me a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
site design by designer blogs