Therm-O-Web and Gina K release blog hop

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hello there friends! I am thrilled to be taking part in today's new release blog hop with Therm-O-Web and Gina K. Designs!!



Today we are excited to share the release of Therm-O-Web and Gina K. Design Stamp and Foil line.
I wanted to share a couple of cards that I created using the Butterfly Kisses collection.


Supplies used: Gina K Designs Stamp and Foil Butterfly Kisses. Gina K Designs Foil Mates Vibrant Vines, Gina K Single Stitch Nested Circle Dies and Gina K Designs Gingham Fancy Ribbon.

I love how easy the Foil Mates are to ink and color! I used Copic markers to color the backgrounds of both these cards. 

Now for the giveaway info!!!


 I am super excited to share that by leaving a comment on my this post, Therm-O-Web will be randomly choosing a lucky commenter and giving away a prize pack that includes: Butterfly Kisses Foil-Mates, Detail Sheets, Stamps, Dies and all three of the new Fancy Foil colors. Plus I always include a mini tape runner and foam squares. Over a $85 value


Make sure you comment on each of the other Therm-O-Web teammates blogs I've linked for you below for more chances to win!



AND

Go visit the Gina K Designs blog for your chance at even MORE giveaways!!

AND

Don't forget to follow Therm-O-Web on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

24 comments:

Stacey Kowbel said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! I love your designs!

Rachel Russell said...

Your stamping under the butterfly and then putting a die cut one on top gives the card such dimension. They look like they are flying off the page. Can't wait to try these products. Your cards are simply beautiful!

Dawn S. said...

I love the foiled background and gorgeous butterflies!

Sheila said...

I love the dimension you gave the butterfly. The cards are beautiful.

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE these! The pops of turquoise are so pretty! :)

Sue D said...

Sweet butterfly cards. I like the colors and shine.

sammi said...

WOW WOW WOW! Stunning cards! Both so unique! LOVE the one with the ribbon, especially!

Sammibug aka Sammi aka Samantha Houp

Susie Moore said...

The vines are my favorite. You did such a great job on both cards!!

kimba720 said...

I love these backgrounds so much. I can't wait to make some cards with them.

Unknown said...

Your cards are stunning, I’m so excited how easy this is to make a beautiful card!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! Love this beautiful Stamp and Foil line.... so many beautiful designs and colors! Love all that sparkle! The butterflies are awesome!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Cards!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Kathy E. said...

Therm O Web has created such a gorgeous collection with this spring edition of Gina K! The butterflies are perfect and want to just fly away! Love your cards!!

Paula H. said...

Girgeous!! I think I've said it a million times already, but I can't get enough of the Vibrant Vines!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your cards are so lovey! What a great color for the butterflies :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the colors in the background,
especially the blue (my favorite color).
The black/white circles and ribbon
are a great idea. Fantastic
butterflies. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

SHartl said...

Both of your cards are so beautiful, and that black and white one is really elegant. Love the big bow!

StampNK said...

I love the way you used the circles as a focal point, and made the backgrounds shine!

Mona said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous cards!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Love your stunning cards!!!

Unknown said...

Love the cards, the ideas, the blog hop. It encourages me. Thank you

Unknown said...

Amazing cards, love the creation

 
site design by designer blogs