Therm-O-Web Mixed Media sheets earrings.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hello friends. I am excited to share a fun project I created for Therm-O-Web for a trade show they exhibited at recently.

Therm-O-Web is releasing some really cool mixed media sheets that you can alter with a variety of mediums. I decided to try cutting mine in the Cricut. Due to the fabric I was worried that it might not cut cleanly so I decided to paint them first with Gesso from Faber Castel. I was so pleased with the result.

Here's a look at my process.


The die cut feathers from Cricut's Design Space.



I painted them with the new iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive.



Then I used the new watercolor foil to foil them, Then I added the silver findings.



Here's the finished set.

Thanks for stopping by today.

{S}

3 comments:

Pheeta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Apparrant Technologies - Best Web and Custom Mobile Application Development Agency in Noida said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lautrop and Uhre Aps Fine Jewellery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
site design by designer blogs