Inkin up the Simon Says Stamp August card kit

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hello friends! 

Today I found some time to ink up my Simon Says Stamp August Card kit 


I created a couple of clean and simple styled cards


Lately I have been grabbing my kraft paper for most of my card making. I added some washi tape and twine.


I stamped image and colored it in with Copics and added some Crystal Stickles. My favorite color to use in case you were wondering.


I love lime green and Anna Griffin has a fabulous line of pigment ink pads with a great lime color. I used it to stamp my sentiment.

I had not touched my SSS July Card Kit til the other day and created this card with some Eyelet Outlet products.

Supplies: Eyelet Outlet bling strips, star brads and enamel dots and the July SSS Card kit.

That's all I have to share for today!

Have a creative day!

{S}

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun cards Shemaine...love those SSS kits!

Unknown said...

Great cards and ideas tfs

 
site design by designer blogs