Fun with My Favorite Things and Eyelet Outlet

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a fun card I created with one of my favorite Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things and some fun brads from Eyelet Outlet.

Hello

 photo MFTWordbubble.jpg

Supplies: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence:Wish You Were Here, Eyelet Outlet Bling strips orange, Dog brads, mini butterfly brads, mini flower brads and word bubble brads.

That little dog is my favorite brad! He's just sooo cute!

We've been hosting a monthly challenge over at the Eyelet Outlet blog.
Here's my project for last month's challenge. We'll be posting the new challenge Wednesday.



 I'd love for more people to create with us to win some awesome Eyelet Outlet goodies!

So I am picking 5 commentors on this post to win a RAK of Eyelet Outlet goodies that you can use to create a project for the next challenge!!
Now since I am sending these items to you myself I must ask that your mailing address be within the United States.

Winner's will be posted on my blog tomorrow, so you only have til midnight Pacific time to leave a comment. I will be mailing these Wednesday.

Have a creative day!

{S}

1 comment:

wahoolady said...

That dog brad is too adorable. And, wow, just checked out Eyelet Outlet and was so surprised at all the different themes they have.

 
site design by designer blogs