Anna Griffin Banners and Borders

Monday, July 15, 2013


Hello friends. Today I am sharing some more of the new Anna Griffin products featured on HSN earlier this month. Anna has created some stunning borders to make your paper crafting quick and easy. Here's a look at how I used them to create some cards.


Tri-fold card






I used the borders on the outside flaps of this tri-fold card and again on the inside.



I paired these borders with the eyelet sticker borders

 


 I used some of Anna's paper pleating strips to add some dimension with the strips here.


I used the borders to cover the whole cover on this card and added some vintage elements.


Next I wanted to share some of the banner projects I created. The banners are self adhesive which makes them easy to use. I stamped a sentiment on one of the banners for this card.


The banners are easy to layer several at one time.



 Add some felt flowers to create a fun look.



Rosettes always create a beautiful presentation, even for a masculine card.



For this card I used border strips along with the banners.

That's all I have for today.

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek of my Anna projects. I also have an Anna Griffin Cards Pinterest board you can follow.

Have a creative day!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs