Spring Celebration

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday Lily's class had a Spring Celebration and I was so happy that I was able to help out in her class. The morning kicked off with a Spring Hat Parade that spotlighted some pretty amazing and creative spring hats. Then all the parents filed into the cafeteria for the Spring Sing. I can't tell you in words how adorable the singing was. The kids really enjoyed singing for their families. Afterwards we headed back to class for a fun egg hunt and games.

Here's some snaps of the morning festivities!



 Lily wearing her Spring hat



Walking with her class

Her teacher, Mrs. Rathburn leading the class in the parade.


Class Photo after the parade



The Egg Hunt, they had to find treat filled eggs with letters on them to spell Spring




Getting their baskets checked by their teacher



                                                               Playing fun games


Lily's Kinder bestie, Vivian

I don't know who had more fun, me or Lily. I was so happy to spend the day with her and get to see her having so much fun with her classmates.

Well I better get to filling my kids baskets for tomorrow.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs