My Emerald inspired Elegance: Tuesday Trigger

Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's so good to be crafting again instead of tucked in bed. I've spent the last 3 weekends in my bedroom tucked away from the world with only my laptop to watch movies and check what friends are up to on Facebook. You know it's amazing how seeing images that friends post of themselves out living can make you feel a little better when you can't get out.
Today I am not quite ready to get out of the house but I am out of my bed and in my craft room. I knew I needed a little kick start of creativity to bring my mojo back so of course I surfed on over to Moxie Fab World to see what Cath has going on for this week's Tuesday Trigger. When I saw this week's inspiration I was like Oh my WOW...


Since St. Patty's Day is tomorrow I was inspired by the Emerald green and the multiple layers in the neck of the dress.

Remember you are always...

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages, Wilton doilies, Eyelet Outlet pearl bling strips, Simon Says Stamp Sentiments, Offray satin ribbon. Misc Embellie: Anna Griffin.

click image for clear photo
 (I have no idea why Blogger is doing this)


You still have time to create your take on this weeks Trigger. Head on over to the Moxie Fab blog to find out all the details on how to create with us.

Thanks for stopping by! 


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous & elegant, Shemaine!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Beautiful! Glad you're feeling better!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs