Stamp Of The Week #26

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello! I missed the past two weeks of SOTW reveals because I was traveling to GASC and kitting my little heart out so it's great to be sharing Unity's SOTW again! If you haven't discovered Unity's Stamp of the Week stamps yet then click here to see stamps 1-25!
These stamps are exclusive to Unity. You can't buy them in stores but you can sign up to have them delivered to your home and make your mail box happy! To find out how click here.

Here's this week's stamp #26




Here's a sample I created using some yummy Webster's Pages 6x6 stack and some lovely seam binding ribbon from my sweet friend Aimee Maddern.


Supplies: Websters Pages everday poetry collection. Anna Griffin lace border strips, Recollections rhinestones, Making Memories button and Unity Stamp of the Week #26. Misc: seam binding cream

Make sure you visit the SOTW gallery for ideas and inspiration!

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs