Paper Posies July kit designs

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello friends. With all the CHA madness I realized I did not post my designs for the July Paper Posies kit. Here's a look at the current kit that's still available. You better grab it quick as the August reveal is later this week and I can tell you that it's even more fabulous than July's kit!




Here's what I created


A few cards 


This one is my favorite because it's so simple and I used scraps left over from the layouts.


I used stamped images for both of my layouts from the Unity SMAK kits. Love them!


Each month there is a new project included. This month's project was a pencil case and I used the contents of the kit to embellish mine into a nice gift.


If you're interested in joining a kit club I can tell you that Paper Posies kits are always loaded with the latest and greatest products and a great value for the monthly price. For more information click here.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Wonderful projects! Looks like a good kit!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is a fab kit--and your creations are SUPER amazing! I LOVE each card--and I LOVE how you decorated that pencil case! FUN!

 
site design by designer blogs