Stamping with Anna Griffin

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hello friends! Hope your weekend is going well so far. Today started a bit busy with me teaching some classes at Michaels but then I had very lazy afternoon. I can hardly believe that next Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! I've seen some fun things popping up on Facebook from several manufacturers who are planning on celebrating this fun day! I can hardly wait since I am hoping to meet up with some friends and get my scrap on!

So I realized that I haven't shown any of the Anna Griffin assignments I've worked on over the last two months. I'd like to share some cards I made with her Banners Clear Stamp Set featured on HSN. I really fell in love with this set when I got it. It has so many FUN images!




I created this "Fiesta" themed using the Carmen collection because it has several fun, bright prints. I love how easy these stamps are to cut out and when you use some 3d foam squares behind them, they really POP!




For this "Let's Party" card, I used the Fido and Fifi collection and colored the banners in with my Copic markers. I stamped several bows and fussy cut them to top the banners and finished them with some liquid pearls.



Finally I used the banner stamps along with the alphabets that come with them to create this fun "It's a boy" themed card along with Anna's Baby boy patterned paper.

These stamps are still available at HSN if you are interested. I love HSN because of the great prices and their flex pay option. I just picked up the Cricut Expression 2 bundle last week and it was delivered in 2 days!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...I love all three. Although fussy cutting drives me bonkers. Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

totally darling.

 
site design by designer blogs