Stamp of the Week #17

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello friends! It's time for the new Unity Stamp of the Week reveal! 

SOTW #17 

Day & Night




I love this image! So fun! Here's a sample I created with this set for today's post.




Supplies: Kaisercraft paper, Spellbinders die, Wilton 4inch doily, Stampin Up sheer ribbon, Recollections black rose and some liquid pearls.

If you're interested in receiving Unity's Stamp of the Week in your mailbox each week, then click over here to find out how!

That's all the crafty time I have for today. I'm kitting for my upcoming classes at the Great American Scrapbook Convention while my hubby is out playing Bingo with his mom at the Elks Club. 

Hope you are enjoying the rest of your beautiful weekend!

Keep it crafty!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty...love that green. Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs