Now available from We Are Memory Keepers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello friends. I've been on a blog hiatus of sorts the past week because I have been so very busy creating samples for the upcoming Craft and Hobby Trade show as well as some other projects. I am really excited that the show will be back in the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim this year and that I get to see so many of my crafty friends coming from all over the globe!

Today I have a layout to share from We R memory Keepers that I made awhile ago but this collection did not release until this month but debuted at Summer CHA in Chicago. It's called Good Day Sunshine.



Supplies: Patricia Die Cut, Patterned paper: Donna, Ann and Cindy. Good Day Sunshine Embossed Stickers and Chipboard accents, Recollections Rhinestones, MFT flower die.


Here's a couple of cards I made too!





 


Look for this collection in stores now! Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

LOVE!

Angie Blom said...

These are gorgeous projects!! Love seeing your layouts and cards!!

 
site design by designer blogs