This Week in our house wrap up {lots of pics}

Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's been a busy week here for us here in the Smith house. Last Sunday our beautiful daughter turned 3 and I did my best to make her birthday memorable with a Little Mermaid themed party. She looked so beautiful and so grown up in her Ariel costume from the Disney Store.



Our Little Princess



Yummy homemade cupcakes buy Mommy



I spelled her name on the cupcake toppers




Mommy and the birthday girl

The kids and I had a couple of fun days in between me creating samples for CHA and blinging out my Imaginisce Apron. Here's some pics of what are week was like.



I love mornings with Lily, she loves to curl up in Dad's chair and eat her cereal while watching toons.



We went out to the valley to swim with friends on Monday in their refreshing pool and Lily wanted brother to hold her in the deep part.



Wednesday I took the kids and a friend of Scott's to Toes Beach in Playa Del Rey. The boys wanted to Boogie Board but the waves were pretty intimidating so they ended up building sand castles



Lily loves the beach. She won't sit still and relax. It's dig dig or run run...but we had a nice time.
As I get ready to leave for Chicago I realize how much I will miss my kids while I am gone. They are so much fun to take places and do things together as a family.

I won't have a computer in Chiacago so I'll tell you all about it when I return Saturday. Have a fantastic week! I know I will!

4 comments:

liszha said...

She is lucky with a such a creative mom making her the best and most beautiful birthday party ever!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a total cutie pie! I love the sweet cupcake tower that you made too! That costume is totally adorable!!!

I had so much fun meeting you, I just wanted to pop by your blog and say "hey!". Hope you journey safely home!!!

Kathy said...

Love these photos...priceless! !

Ren-Yi said...

those kids are just adorable! it was so nice meeting you at cha.

 
site design by designer blogs