The party continues...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello friends! I'm continuing my Imaginisce Birthday Bash party with some cards I created with this fun line. I love the color palette of this line because it works for boy or girl and any age! The orange, green and turquoise are my faves.





Supplies: Patterned paper: It's a party from the Birthday Bash collection (Imaginisce) Make a Wish springing stickers (Imaginisce) Tools: Tim Holtz bingo card embossing folder Cardstock: kraft by (Papertrey Ink) Stickles, gold




Supplies: Cardstock: kraft (Papertrey Ink) Bazzill basics tourquoise; Patterned Paper: Birthday banners from Birthday Bash (Imaginisce); Peice of Cake springing stickers from the Birthday Bash collection (Imaginisce); Fiber: Birthday streamers ribbon from the Birthday Bash collection (Imaginisce; Provo craft embossing folder, happy birthday; misc bling




I don't usually put anything on the inside of my card but the Imaginisce packaging is so cool with the same designs as the collection that I cut a circle and layered it with our snag em stamp




See the fuzzy yellow dots on the stamped image? That is a really fun product I discovered at CKC in Riverside a few weekends ago called Sparkly Fluff. You can find it at Our Craft Lounge. com First I have to tell you the guy that was selling it was very convincing and passionate about his product. He quickly had my attention and was showing my mom and I many cards create with his product.
It's easy to use, you just need a glue pen and I used Tombow's Mono glue pen to color in the dots and then I just sprinkled some lemon drop yellow over the glue and then tapped off the excess onto a piece of paper and put it back in the jar. I really like the fuzzy shiny look.

Well that's it for today but remember to check this post for details about a giveaway I have this week!! Don't forget to stop by the Imaginisce blog too! There will be a prize winner everyday this week!
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

great cards - love the embossed backgrounds too :D

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! SO CUTE!

 
site design by designer blogs