Got Martha??

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Martha Stewart Punches that is...this week's Tuesday Challenge at the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Blog is to create a card using Martha Stewart punches. We just got a huge shipment in the store here. Have you seen the new releases yet? I am loving the Graveyard punch! I used it to create this card


I also used the Daisy D rub-ons that are only $1 in the store! So cute and super easy to use!!!



Here's another card I made using the Martha Stewart Floral Lace Punch


And one more with Martha Stewart Scalloped Dots punch, my favorite right now.
If you'd like to play along this week be sure and leave us a comment here with a link to your creation and/or use keyword JBE065 when uploading to SCS or PCP.



Check out the other Jacksonbelle Rockstars blogs for more amazing artwork!

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something
Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss
Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life


Now for some fun news....Guess where I am going today!!!!
Yep! I got tickets to the Season Finale at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood!!! I am so excited! Heidi and I are leaving at 11:45 to pick up the tickets and the taping starts at 4:30. We'll be having an all day girlfriend {kid free} day!!!!!!!Woot Woot!
I still hardly believe I got them but it's going to be amazing!!!! Who's your pick for the winner? Well I won't be spilling any details until after the show airs of course! I know it's the good girl in me.
Thanks for stopping by and have a scrappy day!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that Halloween card is fab!! I was a lil' intimidated by that punch.....but I really like it here and like that you still made this card fun even with a graveyard in it!

Bethany Paull said...

Wow, THREE cards today! They're all so great too. I love the ribbon treatment on the first one.

Carly said...

Love them all but that Halloween card is just so much fun! Love the ribbon and the graveyard!

LorettaL said...

Wonderful cards, Shemaine! My kids LOVE SYTYCD, and freaked out when they saw your amazing news! Enjoy your girl day out!!!!!

Melissa Bove said...

Super fun cards!! Love them all!!

Have fun at the show, you lucky girl you!! ;)

Sherry Wright said...

Love what you did with the punches!! Your 2s4u card is wonderful as well. :)

Jill said...

Amazing creations! Love them all! Hope you had a wonderful time at the show!!

Kristine said...

All your cards are sooo FUN! I'm not much of a halloweenie girl, but that punch really adds a lot to the card. I really LOVE the other cards...I also have the floral border punch--LOVE THAT! :) I told my girls tonight that you were going to see SYTYCD LIVE in Hollywood and they screamed! They don't even know you but just the thought of getting to go see it live sent them over the moon! LOL. We're just a little jealous over here, LOL!! Hope you have a super time Shemaine!! :)

nerllybird said...

Hi Shemaine, love looking at all your cards, they're so wonderful. I've given you an award, hope you haven't had it already! Take a look on my blog if you get the chance! x

Lynda Benden said...

Dang Shemaine, you have been a busy girl!!! All 3 cards are great!! I REALLY like the graveyard punch, it is fantastic!

Hope you had a great time with the girls!

 
site design by designer blogs