China Cabinet Paper Crafting kit

Monday, July 26, 2021

 Hello there! It's been a while since I've shared here. I really have missed blogging and sharing my designs here on my blog. Well, today I'm back and hoping to be sharing more regularly. I really appreciate those that visit my blog reaching out and asking if and when I would be adding more content. I am so glad that my designs inspire you. 

So today I am looking back over some of my unshared work and I really loved creating with Anna Griffin's China Cabinet Paper Crafting kit! This kit is available over at Anna's website here. If you are a Finishing school member, there is even a special discount! 





I also used the Finishing School China Cabinet set dies on the 3rd card. 

This is a beautiful set and you won't be disappointed in your purchase if you choose to pick it up.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


{S}

2 comments:

carefreestamper said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! Thank you for the inspiration.

Patrica said...

Very nice cards. Thank you very much for sharing! I like it very much.
ISO 45000 Lead Auditor Training

 
site design by designer blogs