Another Cuppah for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Friday, May 29, 2020

Hello! I'm so glad to be linking up again for today's 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  



For this card I am using Unity Stamps Company's Hot Mess rubbah cling stamp!



I used my water color pen and some die inks to color in the cuppas. I added the Happy Birthday to you die and the cute always time for coffee logo from Whimsey stamps.


If you haven't done the hop yet, the link is at the top of this post. Grab a cuppa and enjoy! It will take you a while to get through all the fabulous cards and projects!

Have a creative day!

{S}

7 comments:

Billie A said...

Great background Love the images and colors. Love the birthday die.

Charmaine Stack said...

What a colorful, celebratory vibe here! The sentiment pops!

New Creations said...

So Beautiful with all images!

Lady Joyful said...

This is gorgeous! I love that background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee themed birthday card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous. Love the background.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Gorgeous coffee card with the blast of coffee cups!!

 
site design by designer blogs