25 Days of Holiday Cards 2019 edition!

Sunday, December 1, 2019



Hello friends! It's that time of year again and I am looking forward to the next 25 days of creative holiday cards being shared here on my blog. 

Last year a tragedy occurred which stopped me from sharing all 25 cards...I caught a cold and was eating soup while posting and when I got up, I lost my balance and into the laptop when my soup. 

Yep, it was fried in minutes...all the photos I had taken of my cards were lost. I didn't back them up like a dummy and was sooooo sad and upset.

So this year, I'm leaving that tragedy in the past and looking forward to sharing holiday creativity!

So with that said, here's Card #1 of 2019's 25 Days of Holiday Cards!


I created this card using Anna Griffin's Wreath Dies. I love the pop of red holly leaves from another one of Anna's die sets called Mini Christmas Botanical dies.

I like to use pop dots on the backside of my dies to give them dimension. I did that with the white wreath die-cut.

This card is 6x6 and does cost a little extra postage if you are mailing but it's worth it. Who doesn't love a beautiful handmade Christmas card? 

I'll see you tomorrow with Card #2!

{S}


 
site design by designer blogs