Birthday card toppers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Hello friends! Today I am sharing some of my Birthday Collage Topper cards from Anna Griffin. These are from the September HSN show. I love how easy it is to create a quick card with these toppers. The already layered images make cards come together quickly and are perfect for that last minute card you need to create for someone special.

Here's a look at a few of my cards I created.









I love pink and those foiled birthday cakes from Anna! 


For this card, I added one of the fan dies. Such a pretty addition to the card.



Layering your cardstock is the key to a pretty card. Use foam dots to create dimension.



Thank you or stopping by to take a look. I hope you're making something crafty today!

{S}

1 comment:

Delicious Huckaby said...

Thank you Shemaine...I love these birthday toppers. You gave us some great creative tips too. Happy crafting!

Your Facebook friend, Rose Huckaby

 
site design by designer blogs