Unity new Very Merry in July Release Thursday!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Hello Unity friends! So happy to be hopping with the team today. We have some really amazing releases today. I hope you've enjoyed everyone's creations so far!

Let's get started with the good stuff!


Now for the cuteness overload!!

Here is another look at the new images.




Here's my creation for today's hop.
I fell in love with this image right away!


Melty Heart Kit. Created by Tierra Jackson.


I colored my image with Copics and paired it with some Deco Foil and Blizzard Foil Mates.
I could color these images all night! 

Now...

Be sure to LEAVE A COMMENT on each
design team member’s blog linked up below.
We’ll give away TWO UNITY FILLED prize packages
as a THANK YOU for hopping with us.
{Winners announced right here on the Unity blog MONDAY night.}

Now here's the hop list in case you came by my place out of order.



Have a good night!

{S}

28 comments:

Doris said...

I love your work

Glennis F said...

I love all the new snowmen - super card!

Cheri said...

Melty Heart Kit is just TOO cute! Also love the little bunny looking up at the snowman!

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh how sweet! I just love this card! Your coloring and choices of colors are so perfect! I really like the black and white spiral design background too!

krcmasterpiece said...

I love the snowman images!! Great job.

Laura said...

Your colors are so smooth...! Gorgeous card. Gotta love those little snow-children.....
Thanks.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You amazes me with your beautiful work!

Gloria said...

WOW! I love this card and stamp. Thanks for sharing.

jean said...

looks like you and your daughter on your card!!! so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Your coloring and cards are so beautiful.

Barbara Woodard said...

love your cards thanks for sharing

LisaH said...

Beautiful card Shemaine! I'm so excited about all of these new snowmen! So cute!

Laurie said...

Aww, that baby snowman! So cute! love all the snowmen in this release!

Angie M said...

Oh my gosh! I love how you did this card! Just awesome!

saydra1 said...

Cuteness overload is right. Love these

Arlen said...

What a cute cars!

Aimee Phillips said...

I love your snowman card!. Super cute!.

Mary Ann said...

What a cute card! Love the background!

skrapr22 said...

Your card is so sweet.....love it!!

Dana M said...

Wonderfully sweet and beautifully colored card! Love the addition of the deco foil - adds such great shine.

Janie Slaughter said...


very cute cards! Great background!

Lake Fairy said...

The way you showed the stamp then your cards, BRILLIANT! Way to showcase your art form, they are stunning.

karen adams said...

Love these!

Dorothy Green said...

I am so glad you used this sweet stamp for your beautiful card!!! Love the swirly background too!

LL said...

Such sweet cards! Love the baby snowmen!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling. Love your colors, coloring, patterns, and design!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a cute card , perfect for Christmas ! I love the way you tilted slightly the panel, nice touch ch.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Alaine Tanner said...

I hadn’t even noticed how cute this snowman was until I saw your adorable card. The foil is a great touch.

 
site design by designer blogs