Sorry for the lack of activity here but we've moved!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hello friends! I know I've been pretty quiet on my blog for a couple of weeks but after almost 8 years of living in our apartment in El Segundo, we have moved! 

We're still in the same town but the new diggs are quite a step up from our previous apartment. I went from having a kitchen that looked like this:



to THIS!


Yep! That's a Coffee sign in lights right by my Keurig! 

I'm happy to share that I am now the Resident Manager of the complex we moved to and have been settling into my new role. It's a fantastic opportunity for my family and still affords me to help out at my daughter's school.

I'm still putting away all of my supplies in my new scrap space. Since I have to share it with our dining room, I've had to downsize a LOT. I must say I am happy to be getting rid of things I've held onto for far too long. I know the Girl Scouts have appreciated the donations.


I love our new table. It's been a very long time since we were able to sit down together at a real table and share a meal.

I still have some unpacking to do in Lily's and our room but the apartment is coming together very nicely.

I'm looking forward to getting back to crafting and sharing more on my blog again really soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs