Thanks

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hello friends! I'm 11th hour crafting this morning for MFT's Weekly Sketch Challenge. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me getting ready for yesterday's HSN 24 hour craft show. 

Here's a look at this week's sketch.



Here's my card for this week.



Supplies: My Favorite Things Dies: LJD Scribbles, My Favorite Things Stamps Contemporary Roses. Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye. Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner3D Foam Squares Combo pack.

Thanks for visiting!

{S}

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Whewww, you made it and this is so cute!!!

DebaDo said...

This is very cute! I'm glad you made it in time or the challenge. :)

Nikki Foraker said...

This is so very pretty! Love the gold! :)

Jill said...

This is so delicately fabulous Shemaine! Once again, I'm super glad you squeaked in that week! It's delightful! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

 
site design by designer blogs