You've captured my heart

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hello friends. I'm early this week with my My Favorite Things


entry.

 I know...shocking!


Here's a look a this week's sketch


Here's how my card came together.



Supplies: My Favorite Things Stamps: LLD Picture This, LLD Geek is Chic Dies: Chevron Border, Dienamics Pierced Circle Stax. Patterned Paper MME 6x6 Ashbury Heights, MME Now and Then Enamel Dots. Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner and 3D foam squares


You have til Tuesday morning at 9am Pacific time to link up. Click here for more info on how you can create for this week's sketch challenge.

Have a creative day!

{S}

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous, love your take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

I love your twist on the sketch; that zig zag is great! Love that arrow paper too. Is that a pp or did you create it with arrow stamps? LOVE!

Jill said...

Cracking up that you're early! I'm glad you get them in, anytime! Your projects are always so fun to see Shemaine :) I'm liking this PP here and how it all came together-fab! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

Susan R. Opel said...

LOVING the golden arrow, Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs