Juliet by Anna Griffin

Friday, February 6, 2015


Hello friends. Can you believe it's only 8 more days til Valentine's Day? What do you like to do for your sweetheart? I always make mine a hand made card. It's so cute that recently I was cleaning out our closet and discovered his stash of all the hand made cards I have made him over the years. It's nice to know they are cherished.

Today I  have some handmade Valentines to share with Anna Griffin's Juliet collection that she debuted on her "Anna-versary" special on HSN in January. 

Here's a look at the complete collection.


 Here's a few cards I created with it.



I used a few of Anna's Fretwork dies for this card.







I loved the variety of patterned paper, die cuts and embellishments that came in this collection. It made creating these cards a snap!

Sadly this collection sold out on air so it's not currently available at HSN. I am not sure if Anna will be bringing more on her next show or not. 

For all of Anna Griffin's available collections and other products visit HSN.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a creative day.

{S}


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful! You are always so creative with Anna's lovely products. Thank you for sharing!

Becca Cruger said...

Just... wow. You sure know how to do layers right. AMAZING!

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!

 
site design by designer blogs