Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop

Wednesday, December 3, 2014



Hello friends!

You should be arriving here from the My Favorite Things Blog. Thank you for making the journey to visit me today. All of this PC&S love is amazing!

I am not going to even try to hide the fact that I am biting my lower lip and have serious crocodile tears in my eyes writing this post. 

With that said I can imagine you might understand how I and my fellow cardmakers are feeling today as we pay tribute to those who made Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine something truly magical and near and dear to our hearts.

Today is about the People Who Made it


I met Susan and Cath for the first time in January at Winter CHA 2010.



My first acceptance email from Susan came in Dec 2010 for this card in  

Card Creations: Volume 9


My first project was titled Tropical Love


I remember how excited I was to finally get that acceptance email after submitting several times over the past year.

Paper Crafts magazine was the one piece of mail that would get me to stop whatever I was doing and sit down to take a look. I loved getting my issue each month and being inspired by all the hard work that went into each issue.

So in honor of all you, Jennifer, Susan, Stacy, Kerri, Holly, Matt and Melinda.

I made you a special card to say Thanks!



Thank you from my heart. I have so many thoughts swimming in my head about how I feel about each and every one of you. This seems to be the most meaningful sentiment I can offer today:

"Thank you for believing in me so I could believe in me"

With much love and appreciation,

Shemaine Smith


I will miss the Meet and Greet at CHA. Getting to know all of you and my fellow cardmakers there are memories I will never forget.

I loved this collage Susan put together that first year.


And the yearly group photo!!


Thanks for the Memories.

Now head on over to Spectrum Noir


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Shemaine, super fun post! Love your pics and it will be different without the meet & greet at CHA! Love your card that you made for today...it's absolutely STUNNING.

Shelly said...

What a fun post! Love your card!

Michele Kovack said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous.

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!

 
site design by designer blogs