Unity Thursday

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello Unity friends! Hope you've enjoyed the journey so far! If you are just popping by, make sure you start at the Unity blog first! 

 I am loving the April/May New Releases, aren't you? Every image at Unity is unique and created with love. 

I love that.

 Here's today's sale banner. Unity is 6! Happy Birthday to Unity!!!





and when you make a purchase this weekend at the Unity Website, you get this!






So beautiful...and perfect!



Now for some samples. Here's what I created for you this week.



Supplies: We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose collection, Copic markers, misc: flowers and sequins.

She's on Sale!

and







Supplies: We R Memory Keepers cardstock. Patterned paper Simple Stories, Copics, Martha Stewart border punch


She is just $4! I really loved coloring her. So beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by today. I always look forward to reading all your sweet comments on Unity Thursday and appreciate that you take the time :)

Now head on over to Stephanie!


23 comments:

Miwa said...

Great cards! I am a little partial towards the second one, but only because I *LOVE* that image so much - can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail! :)

KristyLee said...

Thanks for using the new Angie-girls! I just love love love all of the Angie-girls, and always need some great inspiration like these, I love your cards! TFS!
Peace,
KristyLee

jules said...

Great cards....beautiful papers!

Crystal said...

Fantastic cards! Love the first one with that color combo!

Linda said...

Your card are cute, and very colorful.

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful cards. I love your color choices.

2suns said...

Pretty cards

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous cards! Love the faceless beauty image.

Alice Carman said...

Super duper cute cards Shemaine!

jennifer mitten said...

I love the cards, especially the second one - bought that in the bundle pack last weekend and can't wait to get it!

Gaylynn said...

Such beautiful designs in these bright colors. Perfect stamping as always. :)

Berina RGA said...

fabulous card!!! love the one with the faceless beauty!! adorable!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Helen said...

Fabulous cards!! I have just loved everything I have seen so far :)

Susanne said...

Such pretty cards - I need both those stamps now.

Dawnll said...

Two very adorable designs and I love those stamps you used!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Love the bright and boldness of your cards!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love your cards, very pretty! Just got Faceless Beauty and cannot WAIT to ink it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cynthia said...

Adorable projects, Shemaine!

WhoMom said...

The new unity girls are very lovely! Your cards are wonderful. Nice coloring.

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I'm not sure how to describe it properly. Sometimes you just look at a card and it makes you smile and your cards do that. There isn't one thing that stands out but the whole is wonderful. Sorry I can't adequately describe what I like about them, but I like them a lot.

Sue D said...

Great colors and papers.

Jennifer Scull said...

love your cards with the new Angie Girls stamps! I just had a few arrive in the mail yesterday and can't wait to play with them. :)

Linsey R said...

I love them both Shemaine! That butterfly paper compliments this lovely lady beautifully! And the faceless girl card is charming and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing your amazing creations!

 
site design by designer blogs