25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 23

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hello friends and thanks for stopping by for Day 23 of my 25 Days of Holiday cards. I know some of my posts were a bit late. I don't know about you, but the week before Christmas is crazy around here. So thank you for taking to time to visit.

Card 23 is some fun with die cut layers.

 photo Day23.jpg
Supplies: Anna Griffin Emerald Forest Collection.


That's all for today. I'll be wrapping up a storm this evening to try and get ready for Christmas. We go out for Christmas Eve and this year I hinted to hubby that I would love to see the sneak peek of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty at our local theater playing at 11:15. We'll see if he picks up on my Christmas wish.

Thanks again for stopping by!

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs