Some Coming Home cards

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing some My Little Shoebox creations with our Coming Home collection.
I love saving my scraps for card making because lately I have really been trying to use up all of whatever collection I am creating with. How many times have you cleaned out your scrap space and had tons of extra paper left over? All that paper is perfect for creating hand made cards for friends and loved ones.
How do I store my scraps you ask? Well that is the key to my organization. I have a single 12x12 bin that my scraps go in. When it starts to get 1/2 full, I make cards to empty it out.  Oh back in the day I had a box with hanging files and I used to file them by color and season. Well after time I accumulated way too many scraps so I came up with plan B.

Alright, here's what I created with those scraps.

Thank You ( 5x6 horizontal) 

Shemaine4

The new MLS punch out leaves are a perfect addition to our rolled flowers.

Supplies: Park Avenue and Urban Green patterened paper. 3D rolled flowers, leaves and scalloped border. Misc: ribbon  Accents: Liquid Pearls

Happy Birthday (5x6 vertical)

Shemainecard1
Supplies: Park Avenue patterned paper, Trims Dies: Spellbinders, Lil' inker. Stamps: Hero Arts Pens: Copic Misc: twine, button.

For this card I went all girl. I loved mixing the pink plaid in Park Avenue and the pink ruffle trim. I made this card for our dear friend's daughter who turned 7 a few weeks ago.

Congrats (5x6 vertical)

Shemainecard2

Sometimes the simpliest design can make for a beautiful card. I love that cloud design in the Towne Square patterned paper.
Supplies: Towne Square, Urban Green patterned paper. Tools: Martha Stewart border punch. Twine: The Twinery Accents: Recollections Stamps: Hero Arts

Welcome Home (5x6 horizontal)
 
Shemainecard3

Supplies: Towne Square and Park Avenue patterned paper; Trim: Morning Mist; Dies: Spellbinders, Papertrey ink; Stamps: Unity Co Branded; Misc: Buttons

Hello (5x6 horizontal)
 
Shemainecard5

Supplies: Park Avenue, Town Square and Urban Green patterned paper; Stickers: Mini Alphas and Cardstock Stickers; Tools: EK Success border punch; Misc: ribbon and button.

That's it for today. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are all wonderful...love all your designs! Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

These are so cute!

 
site design by designer blogs