What's what Wednesday

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey friends! It's the middle of the week already and I've been busy finishing up some fun things in my studio.



 I love my little slice of heaven in our dining room. Having my space here makes it really easy to keep an eye on my busy 4 year old and 14 months old baby I care for during the week. The girls play really well together so I can get my scrap on.

So what's what today? I'm working on an assignment for We R Memory Keepers with the new Sew Stamper tool.


It's a really fun and easy tool to use. Check out the video that Scrapbook.com made showing you just how it works.



And today is Unity is revealing sneaks on their Facebook page of the new Phyllis Harris Stamps.

Here's a first look for you...


And I have a sample that I created to share with the brand new America Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection which I think is absolutely beautiful. A big thanks to Amy herself for getting some in my hands to create with.





If you're feeling crafty we have a little Sweetheart sketch challenge going on over at the My Little Shoebox blog. Designer Melinda Spinks has created this fun sketch exclusively for MLS. Click on over to find out how you can win a fun prize for creating with us!




So that's "What's what" for Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a creative day!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs