Paper Posies December kit

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello friends! It's pouring rain here in So Cal and I absolutely love it! It's perfect weather for paper crafting and today I have some crafty things to share with you.

Every month I really enjoy designing for Paper Posies kit club. Every month, owner Michele Applehans picks amazing manufacturers to mix and match in each kit and always ends up with a fabulous mix of the latest goodies and includes a special project. Here's a look at December's kit that went live Friday!




Click here to see all that's included in this month's kit. Here's a look at my design work that I created for this month's Paper Posies gallery.




Here's a fun gift card holder idea 




You melt my heart sentiment from Unity/MLS Co Brand




I created both these cards with the new Snow Day collection from Pink Paislee. I absolutely love these papers and embellies. They are so cute!




Here's a pic of how I created the gift card holder with the Snow Day label. 



This month's project was this adorable vintage star ornament so I used some Maya Road chipboard from a previous kit and created something fun to hang on our tree. I am kinda addicted to white ink these days.


 Santa Baby layout featuring Jillibean Soup and based on a sketch I saw at my friend Julie Bonner's sketch blog, 52 Sketches.


A closer look at the tag and twine. I love this color twine.

And last but not least a layout with some yummy October Afternoon.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you too are getting your craft on today . This week is going to be full of super crafty fun here on my blog. Tomorrow I'll be showing you some more Winter Wonderland  inspiration in the My Little Shoebox Card hop and later in the week Imaginisce is showing of the new and improved iTop with a bunch of fabulous projects including a look at the new extra large brads!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

WOW look at all of this super cute stuff!!!

 
site design by designer blogs