The day the music died...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello friends. I hope you are having a fantastic day so far. I've been super busy working on projects and taking care of the little one and my Lily. These girls keep me pretty busy Monday-Thursday.
You may have noticed the title of my blog post. Yes it's true the music has died on my blog. After much consideration I have decided to remove the music mainly because I can't control the volume and frankly sometimes it's so loud it scares people away. Now I don't want to chase anyone off that's for sure so I added it to the dashboard at the top for those that like my play list so you can click there to listen. I know I like to find great playlists on other blogs I like to scrap to.
So there you have it...

Now how about a look at Paper Posies June kit!!


I'll be showing off my creations here soon but if you just can't wait to see...head over here to design team gallery and have a look!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

The music of your pages live on. That's the kind of music I like. :-)

You are so creative!

 
site design by designer blogs