A new challenge at Color Combos Galore

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a new challenge with you over at Color Combo's Galore. I'm so honored to be Guest Designing with them this month and even more excited that Unity Stamp Co is this month's sponsor! Play along each week and you could win some Unity Rubbah!! Now here's this week's challenge:

 

Here's what I created with this week's colors
Supplies: Patterned paper, Echo Park Be Mine collection, Unity Stamp Co Circa Journal Stamp, Glue Arts  Extreme Adhesive squares and Prima flowers.

My husband saw this layout and got so mad at me for scrapping this pic..LOL. The thing is, it's not the expression that means as much to me as the look in his eyes. I fell in love with those green eyes the instant I looked into them. I remember exactly why he made this face during our vows and to me it's a precious moment in time.

I hope you'll be inspired to create something with this week's colors. Thanks for stopping by today!


 
site design by designer blogs