Something new with Imaginisce's Garden Party

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello friends! Just a quick post today to share a layout I created with Imaginisce's newest collection Garden Party. It's a beautiful spring collection that is shipping now.


I love the paper and punch outs in this collection. It was easy to create this fun layout of my daughter at Farmer's Market a few years ago. I also used our i-rock tool to add some of our pearl glam rocks.



We're having a release party for our Winter Release of Animal Crackers beginning the 17th of January. You know what that means...lots of chances for you to win some of this adorable collection!!! Stay tuned for more information here at my blog...

CHA is just a few weeks away and all of my crafty out of town friends will be coming to LA!!! I can hardly wait to connect with all of them and have a peek at what's in store for us from all my favorite manufacturers. I'll be working at the My Little Shoebox and Imaginisce booths so stop by and say hi if you are coming!

Thanks for making my blog a part of your day. Have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

Juls said...

beautiful...Love the B&W photos with those gorgeous spring colours!! such a beautiful and fresh page!! Hugs Juls

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the colorway and that tag in the bottom corner is fabulous!

 
site design by designer blogs