Week end wrap up

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've been busy this week. My mom came back to LA  Friday before she flew out Sat morning back home to Arkansas. I've been working on so many deadlines that I've neglected my blog lately except for when I need to post and I feel bad about that. My blog has always been my place to express myself both creatively and personally. I'm really going to make the effort to post more often so today's post is a wrap up to everything that I've been up to this week.
I started my December Daily on the 1st and so far so good. I've made it 4 days and I am finishing up day 4 today. Yay! This was my Day 1 photo. I even scrapped a layout about my goal of making it thru all 25 days!!




We're celebrating the Holly Jolly Holidays over at the My Little Shoebox blog and I created a fun Card Organizer with our Holly Jolly collection



We're also celebrating the 12 days of Christmas at the Imaginisce blog and you can win some fabulous prizes daily! Winners will be announced on December 13th!

And over at Unity we're hoppin with Helmar! I created this layout for Unity's blog post today.


I used stamps from November's KOTM. If you aren't a subscriber you really are missing out. Beautiful stamps delivered to your mailbox every month at a fantastic price! Speaking of fantastic, not only is Unity is offering Free Shipping thru Jan


Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Everything is super cute!

Unknown said...

Know what you mean about being busy this time of year!!

Fab creations, the LO is so CUTE!

(-: Heidi

Cindy Groh said...

Love your Imaginisce book. very cute. You are super busy with as many DT you are on. Keep up the good work.

 
site design by designer blogs