Dear Blog...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've missed you! I haven't meant not to blog for over a week it's just that I went to Utah, I'm decorating my scrap space and I've rediscovered my Cricut since my Slice is having issues.
I finally had time to sit down to read up on my Google Reader and found that one of my favorite manufacturer's is hosting a sketch challenge at the Crate Paper blog. Oh how I love Crate Paper products. Their quality is second to none. Here's the sketch that is posted for this challenge



And here's my take on the sketch using the new Paper Dolls line and a Hero Arts sentiment.



Next month's Paper Posies reveal is almost here so I'll share a little sneak of the altered project I did. I'll be posting more from the June kit very soon so stay tuned




And finally I want to share a couple shots I got on the plane to Utah last Friday



So pretty flying above the clouds.



It was a short flight thankfully and everyone was so chatty. I think it was the happiest flight I had ever been on. Strangers were talking to one another, there was a family coming home from Disneyland and the kids all had these cute Goofy hats on. The best part of the trip for me was seeing my best friend and her beautiful children. So glad we were able to meet up and spend some time together during my short trip.
I am glad I am staying home this weekend with my own family. Hope you enjoy yours!


2 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

It was the happest trip on a plane because you were going to the Mormon state :) It's always the most cheerful flight.

Hey, check this out
http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2010/05/saying-goodbye-to-card-week.html

~H

AMIT said...

Hey lovely wonderful pictures.

Advertising Network India

 
site design by designer blogs