Jacksonbelle Tuesday, a sketch challenge!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday to you all. We love Tuesdays at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. It's Tuesday challenge day and this week we're posting a sketch challenge on the blog for you all to create your takes on. Here's the sketch
And here's my take with our brand new Pink Paislee 6x6 pads that just arrived in the store!! Can you believe it! Finally getting my hands on this yummy Queen Bee collection was like Christmas morning! And if that weren't enough it matches the gorgeous May Arts ribbon we have too! Love it! Oops, looks like we're sold out of the ribbon but pop over and check out our other selections



I'm having fun with my new Copic markers~ I need more practice but so far so good. Now make sure you stop by the other DT girls blogs for some added inspiration!

Dawn Lusk

Julie Lacey

Heather Pulvirenti

Windy Robinson

Stephanie Severin

Amy Tsuruta

Pam Varnell

Lynda Benden

Tobi Crawford

Jill Dunn

Heather Lee-Reppen

Lindsey Botkin

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I proudly use Love My Tapes adhesive on all my projects



5 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Great job with the copics..I have marker envy!

Dawn said...

omgoodness...she's sooo cute!!! love the card

~amy~ said...

Love it girlie!!!

Laurel said...

Oh how adorable!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Shemaine! You did a great job with your Copics! I am so jealous you already got your papers!!! They are beautiful!

 
site design by designer blogs