Today I'm hosting a challenge...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

at Paper Posies! The DT and our Guest Designers host a challenge each Monday for our members for inspiration and ideas for our monthly kits. This month's kit features lots of Bo Bunnys lovely Delilah! Today I am challenging you to alter something plain and make it beautiful! I picked up this cute little bird house at Michaels for $1, took some paint, patterned paper, Prima felt, flowers, pearls and Basic Grey felt embellie from this month's kit and VOILA!



I cute strips of patterned paper and used a Martha Stewart punch on the ends and folded them up to create my shingles. I can't wait to see what you create today! Join us in the forum and post your creation here or link it up to my blog on this post. I hope this inspires you to take something plain and make it pretty.

Here are a few cards I made for the 2 Sketches 4 You DT call. Sadly I was not chosen but congratulations to the new DT. With so much talent out on cyber craft space it must be such a hard decision to choose just 4 girls!

Supplies:

Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses patterned paper

Merry and Bright stamped image Unity Stamp Co.

Snowflake images Hero Arts

Doodlebug Designs and Hero Arts bling


I love reading the Moxie Fab blog and Cath has been encouraging us to create projects based something that we find that "triggers" us. I was browsing Etsy and came across these cute felt stockings here that triggered the color combo inspiration for my card above.


Supplies:

Basic Grey Porcelain collection

Bazzill Basics cardstock

Stamped Image Hero Arts

Misc: ruffled ribbon

Hero Arts pearl bling



And finally I made this card for last week's Hero Arts Simple Christmas challenge last week With patterned paper from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses. I hope you have a fantastic Monday! Join me here tomorrow for another fantastic challenge with Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

3 comments:

Juls said...

I dont know where is start this is a stunningly amazing collection! I am blown away by your talent!

Carly said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love everything! That birdhouse is the cutest and your 2S4Y cards are amazing!! I tried out to and seeing all the talent posting their try-out cards it must have been an very tough choice. Your cards rocked!

Lynda Benden said...

Well Shemaine, their loss for not picking you because you are SO talented! Your birdhouse is wonderful as are all of your cards!!!

 
site design by designer blogs