New Page Maps are up!

Monday, June 1, 2009

I wanted to share the card I contributed to the June Page Maps blog. I got to meet Becky Fleck at the Scrapbooking Expo in San Diego and she asked me to contribute a card based on her sketch. I used the new Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line and stamps by Unity!



You can view the card maps for June here and see the new June Page maps @ pagemaps.com. Be sure and check out her blog, Becky is giving away some great prizes for a sketch contest from Basic Grey and you still have time to enter!

6 comments:

Beate said...

I love pagemaps! your card is super cute!

Kristi B. said...

super cute card Shemaine! :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the color. BRILLIANT and so CHEERY! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Spiegel said...

AWESOME! I love that card!

Amy said...

Pagemaps is awesome! Love your card Shemaine!!

The Sonboul's said...

I LOVE...LOVE THIS CARD FRIEND :)

 
site design by designer blogs