Top Designer Week One!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Well I did it, after 3 hours of hmmm and well...and maybe this....I finished my first class for Bad Girls Top Designer 2008 contest The class, CLASS 1: LAYERING PERSPECTIVES by Miss Cari Fennell was to start from a simple idea of layering and build a layout. I chose the August Bad Girls kit to create my masterpiece and I am so pleased with how it turned out. In addition I used the ivory big pinks CTMH flowers and I stamped the burnt orange bazzil using the Decorative Danities My Actylix(tm) stamp set as well as the petals with Autumn Terracotta ink also by CTMH. I am definately framing this one since shelving it in a scrapbook just doesn't seem right. Here's a few close ups of the flowers I stamped and the Melissa Frances cameo and the velvet flower. I love being BaD!!!


5 comments:

Julia said...

GORGEOUS!!! :) I started working on mine today, so I'm getting excited so see what I come up with!!! :)

Kataroo said...

isn't this exciting!! How on earth are they ever going to pick? You rocked the layering on this :) Best of luck :)

Alayna's Creations said...

great work! My favorite part is the title - I love that!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo and the antique quality - hope you win!

This N That said...

These are breathtaking! Wow! Good luck!

 
site design by designer blogs