Inspiration from Defeat

Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's amazing where we find our creative inspirations really. I have seen posts where layouts are inspired by a design in a shirt to advertisements in a magazine. For me tonight inspiration came in the form of deafeat. My favorite card group in Cafe Mom, Card Makin Mamas had a couple of challenges up this week I wanted to try... 1st up was the stamped image with white pigment ink and chalking technique that I just couldn't seem to make work for my images. I made 3 cards and this one made the cut but not really my best work in my opinion.

The second was a sketch challenge and I tryed my best but after 5 sheets of cardstock cut to try to copy this sketch I scrapped the whole idea. It just wasn't speaking to me.


So finally after I spent a few hours away from my scrap table and got miss Lily down after a fussy evening, these are what I came up with. I call them Inspiration from Defeat...


3 comments:

Julia said...

I think all are beautiful!! :) :)

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Shemaine! I'm e-mailing you back as soon as I'm done here. You have some wonderful scrapbook pages!!

Julia said...

Heyy again! :)
Check out my blog for an award for you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs