Grrr, I hate it when things just don't go my way!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have no one to blame but myself really but I placed my order for supplies from CTMH for this Friday's layout workshop last Thursday and nothing has even shipped yet. Apparently with the Stampaganza promotion they were flooded with orders up until the last day of June and they just prcessed orders placed on the 30th today. Luckily the girls are understanding and willing to reschedule to next Friday eve. Still irritates me but I'll get over it.

On another note, an altered container I made may be published in an online craft mag. I will keep you all posted as I am uber excited! I also submitted my 2 Sweet page to Creating Keepsakes magazine for their cool technique editorial. I thought my glitter technique on the black and white photo to add a touch of color was pretty cutting edge.

S0 tonight I am working on a 12x12 layout for my friend Elise. I snapped a few pics of our kids playing together awhile back and since she's moving away soon I wanted to add a creation of mine to Sam's scrapbook. Man that kid is cute! I am so into scrapping girlie girl right now I am hitting a slight creative block with a more masculine page. He just turned 1 and thank goodness I crafted his birthday card(pictured below) some time ago. I'll post my layout later when I finish.
I don't know why but the last couple of days I just haven't felt like scrappin. Of course I am sure that feeling will change when I get my July bad girls Kit with all the fab goodies she's got in store for us this month.
I also saw some stinkin cute Making Memories stamps on Overstock.com I want. Right now shipping is only 2.95! So cool. They are these adoarble owls. I am really into the owl thing.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs