Some of my highlights were:
- January: Winter CHA, helping Lily make her own Valentines, Coffee Wednesdays
- Febrauary: Valentine's day party at Lily's school, Coffee Wednesdays with the ladies
- March: St. Patty's day, Turning 43, breakfasts in the Marina, Coffee Wednesdays
- April: Our Annual Easter Egg hunt at Mombo's, Baseball season, Coffee Wednesdays
- June: Teaching at GASC and spending a few extra days in Dallas with a bestie. Father's Day Kite Flying in the Marina, Coffee Wednesdays
- July: Lily's Hello Kitty Birthday party, Riding the Metro to see the re-release of The Little Mermaid at the El Capitan, Coffee Wednesdays
- August: Water Taxi ride in the Marina and lots of Beach trips with local moms and their kiddos, Lily Toy Testing at Mattel and making a new friend, Coffee Wednesdays
- September: Lily starting 1st Grade and Scott 11th, Soccer season kick off with Lily's team, The Yellow Sunsets, Being an Art docent for Lily's class, Coffee Wednesdays, Scott's Marching Band Season.
- October: Halloween, The Dodgers making a run for the World Series, Fall fun, Traveling to Charlotte to teach at GASC and hanging out with Ashley and Robyn, Coffee Wednesdays
- November: Starting my own card making classes at El Segundo Library, Helping out at Spellbound's Midnight Craft Party, Winning tickets to see Justin Timberlake at Staples Center, Thanksgiving, Coffee Wednesdays
- December: Making 4 sweet new friends after being stuck on Jury Duty for 3 weeks, Lily's Holiday Sing, Running a card making table for Scott's Winter Wonderland Band fundraiser, Coffee Wednesdays, Spending Christmas time enjoying our family traditions of Tree Trimming, A visit with Santa at The Grove, Torrance Candy Cane Lane and Christmas morning at Mombos
Thank goodness for iPhone cameras that are amazing and social media. What a great way to capture and share the best moments of our lives!